Sunday, 7 February 2010

Further poster experiments/designs

The first change i made was the size dimensions, i thought to create a poster that's a similar size to that on a bus stop (common poster size). I decided to keep the same image although i wanted to some how featured other images to make the narrative image clearer. I'm extremely inexperienced as using photoshop so i began very simple by copy and pasting one image in a collage form. As you can see the positioning of the images of the mannequin is unsymetrical, this was not done purposly. I found it fairly easy to adjust the font, i had changed the font that i had used originally to see what difference it would make. I believe the font here is not bold enough, although i think it's still elegent.























This is my second attempt of this
particular style. I had successfully managed to position photographs in a structure i was fairly happy with. It seems half of the photos are not visible as i was experimenting with a newly discovered feature that blends all the 'layers' of the image with the background. I did this slightly in the first attempt with the main image and i think it was successful as it appeared more stylised yet for this attempt i became too excited. My idea behind this poster was to link the style of the website with the poster by featuring the collage effect with the same/similar images. Although i don't think this structuring is particularly effect as it appears too structured and not exciting or eye catching enough. More slogans should have been featured or better use of colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment